I got an "AddRecord.jsp", "AddRecordAction" and "AddRecordForm"
and last but not least an "ShowAddedRecord.jsp" that displays the record
that was added.
When I added a new record to database, I want to forward to the same
jsp, "AddRecord.jsp", so that the user can add further records.
The problem now is that
a) If I set this Action to scope="request", I can't redisplay the record
if I set it to scope="session",
b)when I forward to the same page again, "AddRecord.jsp" all field are
filled witht the values of the old record.
c) When I set value of the form to value="" it works, but when an error
occurrs and the validate method gets called,
all fields are left blank instead of filled.
d) redirecting neither helped, because I am not using an action on the
last page, just a link to the first page.

Have you got a better solution ?
Someone suggested to delete the form, but I don't know how to do this /
guess it won't work / or wouldn't be following the mvc design to
delete the form on jsp.

thx in advance,

marcus