Savantraj, Chennamakal Subramanian wrote:

Hi,
I had written a small sample DB application with STRUTS1.0.
But when I tried to just copy the 1.1 STRUTS.jar and run the application,
I got the error servlet not found.
What should I do to make my application run?
Is there any place I can look for resources for upgrade?
Please recompile your program against the 1.1 jar file
and all the associated commons-*.jars included in it.
In most cases it should just recompile and run.
Also someone published a 'case study' of converting
over from Struts 1.0 -> 1.1 so search the mailing archive
for the word 'case study'.

-Rob