Hello,

I am having trouble with the submitted results of the <html:select> where
multiple="true.  I have the form defined as a DynaActionForm with the
property in question defined as an ArrayList of the ids to pre-select.  The
pre selection works fine but when I submit the form, the exception below is
thrown.  Please let me know if you have a solution.

Thanks,
Herb Watkins

Root cause of ServletException
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot assign value of
type 'j
ava.lang.String' to property 'winLossReasonIds' of type
'java.util.ArrayList'
        at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:376)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(Property
Utils.java:1592)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setNestedProperty(Property
Utils.java:1506)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setProperty(PropertyUtils.
java:1536)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:674
)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.populate(BeanUtils.java:504)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:978)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProc
essor.java:779)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.ja
va:246)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:129
2)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:510)