Hi,

I would like to have your opinion on following design I intend to implement
in my web-pages:

In all my pages I have a list of hidden fields.
=> Hidden fields must be part of a form.
=> For that reason I intend to make forms of all my web pages.

The behavior of an action will depend on the values of those hidden fields.
Example of usage:
Hidden field: page_number
Action: nextPage.do

Main advantage I think?
- Links to actions are easier to maintain.
- Similar actions will be called by same link, their behavior will depend on
the values retrieved from the hidden fields.

Are they any drawbacks?

Thank you for your remarks.
Frederic