Patrice,
I've tried your suggestion and it works well !

I didn't know is was possible to nest image tag inside link tag.

thank you very much.

Meissa

"Patrice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 22/11/2002 15:37:46

Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List"
       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pour : "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc :
Objet :     Re: Réf. : Re: imge submit tag error

The <html:image> render an input tag of type "image". The action that will
be performed is those defined in the <html:form action="...">.
If you want to call dirrectly an action, without sumit a form, I suggest
you
to use a simple link:

"Supprimer" border="0"/>

Best Regards