From: Affan Qureshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 17:28
To: struts-user
Subject: forwarding to Actions expecting ActionForm

I want to forward the request from my Action to another action which expects
an ActionForm instance for processing. But my current Action does not have
access to that Form. Can I instantiate an ActionForm and store it in the
request/session scope on the fly?

I have a search page which displays results from where I can view details of
the results. On the details page if I click "Cancel" I want the user to come
back on the Search Results page but with the same results opened.

Also if the user clicks on Search Tab from anywhere in the app I want the
specific (last) search results displayed.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.