I'm still wondering about the use of Struts for more complicated web
applications.
In particular for things where we require nesting of objects and
manipulation of
these objects via web interface.

Say I want to display two lists of objects and swap lists in and out of
these two
lists as required.

List A       -->   List B
Object A          Object C
Object B

e.g. Move object B to List B

I also want to add/remove objects as required to these lists.  Is this
possible in
Struts.  I've looked at the struts-layout library on
http://struts-application-servers.com/
but it look sto be buggy.  Has anbody actually had any success with
this?

I also want to be able to display a tree component to a user and allow
the user to
manipulate the tree by adding or removing nodes to the tree.  Is this
possible with
any of the struts user interface components or will I have to use an
applet or a
sophiticated javascript tree to achieve this.  If so how do I integrate
it with Struts?

I've also looked at the monkey-struts example as well but that seems to
lack the
creation of objects in these lists, which doesn't look to be a problem
to implement
but that might be an oversight on my part : ) please let me know if I'm
wrong.

I know there's a lot of questions abou the above and I'm still pondering
them as well
myself but I just wanted to know whether it is possible to do this in
Struts at present.
>From what I can see it is possible to create simple web based
applications using
Struts but I haven't come across any really complicated web interfaces
yet using
Struts, has anybody got any ideas on this or any examples of web
applications that
are a little more compicated.

Many thanks,
Jon Holloway.