Hi,

If the remote ejbs and ejb clients are in the same JVM some containers let you
optimize the access enabling passing objects by reference.

There is a descriptor tag in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml called
<enable-call-by-reference> that you can set to false (but I thought that it
was tuned off by default!)

Salut!

A Divendres 29 Novembre 2002 20:29, Velmurugan M. va escriure: