On Linux or *nixware operating systems I "like" command line. But on MS
systems it is not enjoying to use a shell.

A few days ago I also decided to get rid of my connection pooling with
webapp
and decided to go with JNDI resource support. But still no success.

Anyways, at the end I hope I will much more enjoy my development time. :)

> Craig

/tb.