From: To, Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 8:15 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Struts Log

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the response. I'm using version 1.0.2 of Struts and 3.2.1
Tomcat under Windows NT.  I'm not actively doing any logging as such so
therefore I guess I'm not (knowingly) using Log4J or jakarta-commons
etc.

The error that is returned in the actual browser is as I mentioned
earier:

Error Found
A failure occured in the application and the exception was likely
handled. See Struts log to determine more about the error.

Since the message displayed (some default from Struts?) refers to the
Struts log, I'd thought it was something that is written to
automatically.

I hope this helps a little.

Wilson