On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Tue,  3 Dec 2002 15:31:02 CET
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: struts 1.1. modules examples.
>
> Tahnks for help.
> I've seen the struts 1.1 migrating article.... But there is no example dealing with
>struts config.xml file.
> I'm currently downloading an eval version of camino in order to see how it worswith
>modules...

In principle, you should have to make zero changes to a struts-config.xml
file to use it for a module, as opposed to a stand-alone application.  The
only change required is to your web.xml, where you need to modify the
"config" initialization parameter to be a comma-delimited list of all the
config files for all the modules.

Craig