ok, I found the messagesPresent tag in the logic tags.  I still have a
problem though:

What if I need the logic to display for two specific properties:
It would be nice if I could do something like this:

<logic:messagesPresent property="field1,field2">Some Logic
Here</logic:messagesPresent>

Any Suggestions?

Thanks
Dennis