From: Jana Navaneethan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 December 2002 22:24
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: if condition with "or"

Hi,
      I want to use <logic:equal> in my JSP to replace the following code.

if  (count = 0 || count = 2 || count = 4)
do something.....

How to achieve this using <logic:equal> By the count is index value of the
iterator i.e indexId.

Thanks in advance,
Jana.

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.