Hello everyone,

I'm developing an application that executes this scenario,

The first page contains a text field with a botton where the user defines the number
of users he wants to add to a fonctionnality.
This number x creates x lines with two text fields "a" et "b".

My question is first, how can I use Struts to perform this?

Next i have to perform an action using this dynamic form.

My next question is this, how can i build this form to handle these entries?

My last question is, if Struts cannot handle this, can anyone help to do this.

Thanks in advance.