2002. december 5. 14:48 dátummal ROSSEL Olivier ezt írtad:
> At the moment, I use DynaActionsForms.
> I override them and make an empty reset() method.
> Nasty, I admit.
>
> That's why I would like very much to know how to handle
> reset() both with Dyna and non-Dyna actionForms.
>
> What you say sounds strange, cause it would be impossible
> to fill an actionForm with several JSPs.

Oh, no. I use this technique often. However not in one request with 2
different actions assembled into one tiles layout.

Are you sure, that both action has the same attribute?

If you override the reset then certainly it is not the reset  that clears your
fields. This is a lucky case otherwise because put some logging statement
into your reset(), and check wheter or not it is called.

Hth,

Tib