The reset button is working. Reset doesn't clear the fields it sets them to their initial value (this is just a standard html rule). So, when the form has errors the initial values are what you entered.

David

From: Frank Renaers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Reset doesn't work when the page contains a validation error ?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:25:52 +0100

Hi,

I am testing the struts-example application.
Can someone explain me why the reset-button doesn't work when the page
contains a validation-error ?

scenario
1) Try to login with a wrong username and/or password.
2) The login page is returned with the message : Validation Error : Invalid
2) When I try to reset the input-values, the input fields are not cleared.

Thanks,

Frank