Hi,

I have a session-scoped form that spans on many tabbed pages. Once data is
entered on one or many pages I want to be able to switch back to any page
using the tabs. The tabs point (GET) to the same action that handles
postbacks. A problem I had with this was the reset method of the associated
form being called upon tabbing... The way I found to prevent this is to
extend the DynaActionForm and override the reset methods so they do nothing.
I wrote my own altReset method that I call when the user actually wants to
reset the form. If there are better ways to do this, please tell me. Also
what do people think about adding an attribute to action mappings to control
this behavior. It could be something like:
formReset="(auto/never/beforeGET)"

Etienne