Hi,

I am learning how Struts works with an database, so I am trying to change
Struts Example (struts-example.war) to use an actual database for user data.

Can you please tell me what I need to do to achieve that? I notice it has
the following data source configuration in struts-config.xml, do I just need
to change that to point to my database? How should I create a table in my
database first? And where in the code is the user data being writtin to the
database? I can only find code for MemoryDatabase.

Thanks for any help.

<!--

<data-sources>

<data-source>

<set-property property="autoCommit"

value="false"/>

<set-property property="description"

value="Example Data Source Configuration"/>

<set-property property="driverClass"

value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>

<set-property property="maxCount"

value="4"/>

<set-property property="minCount"

value="2"/>

<set-property property="password"

value="mypassword"/>

<set-property property="url"

value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/mydatabase"/>

<set-property property="user"

value="myusername"/>

</data-source>

</data-sources>