From: meissa.Sakho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 4:56 PM
To: struts-user; meissa.Sakho
Subject: setting form attributes within jsp

Hi all,

I would like to set some of my form attributes within the jsp so that
to be able to get it back when the form validation fails.
the conserned attribute is a collection and I don't want to put in in the
session.

I've tried the jsp setProperty tag in vain.

the attributes have getters and setters method in the ActionForm bean.

can someone help me about that

Thanks

meissa