Yes, it is possible to use Tiles with Struts 1.0.x. You need to use the tilesForStruts1-0.jar. This file is normally available in the tiles distribution from the original tiles site, but this site is actually down (security issues). You can find it on the mirror site.

* http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles
* (mirror) http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin//tiles/

The distribution also cotains a tiles-blank-struts1-0.war file properly configured to run with Struts1.0.x

Cedric

Christine McLennan wrote:

Can Tiles be used with Struts 1.0.2? - I know it's already bundled with 1.1
- but I can not use 1.1 until the stable release comes out. (Company
policy.)

I've been looking but can not find an explicit answer.

Thanks for your time.