Hi all,

OK I've got Struts In Action and I'm ready for action!  Unfortunately, my web
app isn't.  For some reason, my action class cannot be found...?  I will give
the details below. I would really appreciate any advice you guys may have.

Here's the deal:

All I am trying to do is get Tomcat and Struts to play nice.  I am using
container managed security with a jdbcRealm (no problem logging on).  I want
to create a simple "Logoff" action from within struts.  I am using the
1.1b_blank_application provided by struts and modifying it, but keep getting
this error (from catalina.out):

INFO: Processing a 'GET' for path '/Logoff'
Dec 16, 2002 5:20:10 PM org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor
processActionCreate
SEVERE: No action instance for path /Logoff could be created
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: tahc.hris.action.LogoffAction
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1428)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1274)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationClass(RequestUtils.java:193)........

struts-config.xml clip:
<action path="/Logoff"
        type="tahc.hris.action.LogoffAction">
      <forward
            name="success"
            path="/pages/Welcome.jsp" />
</action>

I have an action forward that looks like this:
<forward name="logoff"  path="/Logoff.do" />

My LogoffAction class compiles fine.  Here's how I refer to the LogoffAction
from a jsp page:

Please send advice! Thanks in advance,
--Nathan Pitts