Can you elaborate a bit more on that ? Much appreciated.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Make sure the bean getter / setter property corresponds to teh control
name on your jsp page.
Hope this helps
Sangeetha Nagarjunan
IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore
080 - 6655122 X 2119

I'm trying to get a test page up with the struts-blank.war going.
So far I have a html page and I'm trying to validate it using the struts
validator. So far all I'm getting is :

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method for property action
of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

I've tried following the example in the struts-validator.war but to no
avail. Does anyone have any idea ?

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>