I think you are missing the point of what LookupDispatchAction is about.
It solves a specific problem with i18n'd button labels.

It sounds like you might be more interested in DispatchAction.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup