From: Cathy King [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 9:53 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Chart products

Happy new year, everyone:

I have a question, it may be not directly related to struts. I am sorry if I
shouldn't post the topic in this mailing list.And if you could give me some
suggestions, I really appreciate it.
Our software group are implementing a j2ee application---using struts to
implement the front-end. We want to have a CHART to monitor stuffs like the
number of users logged in in a period of time.We want the chart to be
dynamically updated in a fixed period of time, or by clicking refresh
button. I searched on the web, there are lots of chart products implemented
in applet. As I heard, applet has problems with IE. Have somebody ever used
some chart applets or other products to monitor the system? Could you
recommend some chart products to me? I really appreciated your help and
suggestions.

Thank you very much.
Regards

Cathy