Ok, I've partially solved the problem in a bizarre way:
(remember that the problem was connected only with forms content)

Previously I had a list in my jsp page containing:

<bean-el:message key="button.view.edit"/>

I replaced it with

<bean-el:message key="button.view.edit"/>

modified the relative action, and now it works.

Can some1 explain me why?

thx,
kiuma

Mark Galbreath ha scritto:

Unfortunately, IE pretty much ignores Pragma header settings. The best you
can do is go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Temporary Internet Files ->
Settings -> Check for newer versions on every visit to page.

Mark