Hi all,
 I do appreciate all feedback posted here in this list.
 Well, i am only executing orders. I don't intend to obligate everybody to adopt my
recomendations.
My boss wants a standard environment to all developers. So, order is order.
 I think his concern about this task is to improve productivity. So, what is more
productive?
 Following our discussion, does someone have experience writing Eclipse plugins? How
difficult is
this kind of task?

Best regards,
 Daniel.