Can I configure the MAX_LIMIT, MIN_LIMIT or maxActive,
maxIdle property for Oracle datasource?
I look at the oracle817 JDBC API docs, there is only
one class "OracleOCIConnectionPool" with some
properties like these but not sure I can set them
within the data-sources element of my
Struts-config.xml?

David

--- "Raible, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>