> > > It seems that this limitation has been changed in JSP 1.2,
> > > and now it is possible to flush from inside a custom
> > > tag only if this tag extends IteratedTags.
> > >
> > > I presume that the implementation of nested:iterate
> > > I use (Struts-1.1b2) does not extend IteratedTags.
> > >

> You would like some struts tags to extend IteratedTags (JSP
> 1.2). Doing
> this, struts would only work on J2EE 1.3+ compliant
> container. This would be
> (IMHO) a too restrictive constraint (my client is just thinking about
> migrating from websphere 3.5.x to 4.0 !)
>
> If you NEED logic:iterate tag to extend JSP1.2 IteratedTags (no other
> solution found), you could adapt sources and build a "JSP 1.2" struts
> version. This is one benefit of open-source !

In fact, logic:iterate extends BodyTags and implements IterateTag.
So for a newbie like me, everything looks ok.
Of course, I misunderstand all the problem.
That's why I ask for additionnal informations.

Olivier
who has looked at a tag code for the first time 45 minutes ago :-)

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.