> AFAIK the only javascript struts outputs is for the validator
> - and thats an
> optional 'cosmetic' feature that can be switched off without effecting
> (affecting/afecting/efecting arrrgh! Ive lost my ability to spell!)
> application correctness. Struts 'controls' are pretty much
> just your basic
> html field types!
>
> As for applets: applets are bad. n'kay.
> (You have all the issues related to ensuring the user has a
> jvm installed
> with their browser, and that your applet will run in that jvm
> (for example
> the dodgy 1.1 MicroSoft JVM etc...))
> And anyhow... applets are soooo yesterday. Way uncool. Maybe
> you want to
> look at webstart?
> Using either with struts as a replacement for html forms
> would be probably
> be more effort than its worth.

I can't see how Struts can help when developping an applet.

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.