From: Jayaraman Dorai
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:19 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: what does RT Expr mean

The jsp has this
<itogo:getProviderTypeString providerType="<%= new
Integer(currProv.getType()).toString() %>"/>
and the tld entry is
 <tag>
    <name>getProviderTypeString</name>
    <tagclass>com.vwks.itogo.admin.taglib.GetProviderTypeStringTag</tagclass>
    <bodycontent>empty</bodycontent>
    <attribute>
        <name>providerType</name>
        <required>true</required>