James wrote:
> A quick look at that configuration looks correct. Let me know if it
> doesn't work for you.

No, it doesn't.  It's as if that rule isn't even there-- if there is no
prospect, and there is a prospect name, even if the address is blank, it
passes validation and goes to the next step.

What about the action != Add Prospect part, have I done that right?  I'm
trying to compare the value of the action parameter (it's a hidden field on
the form) to the literal String "Add Prospect".  (While we're at it, any
chance of comparing the value to a property in the
ApplicationResources.properties file?)

Are all of the rules (the <field> tags) totally separate?  I mean, there's
no chance one of the other <field> tags is affecting this one, right?

Also, the example in the docs uses indexed properties, which I have never
worked with.  Am I correct that the [] square brackets in my <val> tags only
have to do with multiple conditions and have nothing to do with indexed
properties?

Thanks!

--
Wendy Smoak