Hi,

I am trying to use j_security_check Servlet to authenticate users
from a login.jsp. However, if I do this, I will not be able to take
advantage of LogonAction class where I need to set certain session
and request attributes. If I submit the logon form to LogonAction, I
can forward the request from LogonAction to j_security_check but the
request object will stay there and I can not forward again using
mapping.findForward("success") to a different page since the response
is already commited at that point.

Is there a way to work around this?

Marwan