From: Jason Vinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: noob question - iteration of a table
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:14:42 -0500 (EST)

I am relatively new to struts (using 1.1b3), and I am trying to figure out how to iterate a group of tr & td's. I am under the impression that i can setup all my data in the action form and use a special taglib to iterate a table in my jsp file, but I have no idea how to do it. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

TIA,
Jason