Does anybody know how to add a new Object to a collection
that exists in an ActionForm.

public class MonkeyForm extends Actionform {
    public ArrayList bananas;

    public void setAddBananaForMonkey(Banana newBanana) {
        bananas.add(newBanana)
    }
}

I know I can create an empty object just by doing this:

<nested:submit onclick="addmonkey.do"
                                   property="addBananaForMonkey"
                                   value="Add New Banana For Monkey"/>

But how do I go about creating a new banana with initialized properties
that come from a nwe form on another page.  Is it possible?
I need the new form because I want the user to enter the details for
the banana BEFORE it is created as blank in the actionform.
It would be ideal if I could enter these new details in a popup window
of some sort but how do I go about doing this,

Many thanks in advance,
Jon Holloway.

 Jonathan Holloway,
 Dept. Of Computer Science,