Jagannayakam wrote:
Hi ,

We already developed a J2EE product . Now we think of implementing the
struts framework for better navigation , exception framework .

Any sugesstions on - how stable is this release of struts 1.1 beta 3 .
Are there any major known issues in this ?
1) Search Buzilla
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&chfieldto=Now&&product=Struts&version=1.1+Beta+1&version=1.1+Beta+2&version=1.1+Beta+3&version=Nightly+Build&cmdtype=doit

2)
A general note on stability, we have been using struts in released
products since 1.0 beta 2. We have applications out in the field using
struts 1.1b1, and 1.1b2. Generally the bugs we hit are in the lesser
used features such as: --this is fictitious --, problems with modules used in conjunction with nested tags accessing multiple resource files.

3) With that said
Test your application, especially at the boundry conditions. With the version of jars you will deploy with, and on a system as close to the
deployed one as possable.

-Rob