Hello,
FYI, I use MSSQL server and opta2000.jar from
http://www.inetsoftware.de/English/produkte/JDBC_Overview/default.htm

Following are my parameters in struts-config.xml file
<data-sources>
<data-source>
<set-property property="description"
value="test sample datasource"/>
<set-property property="autoCommit"
value="false"/>
<set-property property="driverClass"
value="com.inet.tds.TdsDriver"/>
<set-property property="maxCount"
value="4"/>
<set-property property="password"
value="guest"/>
<set-property property="url"
value="jdbc:inetdae7:localhost:1433?database=test"/>
<set-property property="user"
value="guest"/>
</data-source>
</data-sources>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

Please excuse my ignorance, but does struts have a
libraries that implement a connection pool and if so,
how does one configure and use this pool? Are there
any examples? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!