From: Curley, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:32 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Form bean null

Hi,

I'm new to Struts.  I am trying to use an exsiting jsp file in a new project and
received the following error when trying to display it:

[ServletException in:/jsps/addAssociate.jsp] Cannot retrieve definition for form bean
null'

Anyone know where I should look to fix this?  General info on what makes this occur?

Thanks,
John