    w>       Sorry! Youve selected too many choices for {0}.  (what happened to my
    w> apostrophe in "You've" ?)

    w> here is the appropriate line from my resource bundle:

    w>       error.prefs.limit=Sorry! You've selected too many choices for {0}.

    w> here is a snip from my form's validate method:
    w>       ...
    w>       ActionErrors errors = new ActionErrors();
    w>       if ( isTooManyPrefs ) {
    w>          ActionError prefMusicError = new ActionError( "error.prefs.limit",
    w> "Preferred Music" );
    w>   errors.add( "prefMusic", prefMusicError );

If I were you, I would do two things:

1. Take your exact message property and plug it into the "MessageFormat" class
and see if the same thing happens.

2. Step through this code in your debugger, and see what happens when the
message gets formatted.