Hey Dale,

Scroll back to yesterday morning, about 9:20 CST, there's
an example posted for Zsolt that worked for him.

regards,

-jeff

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 03:56 PM, Rieberger, Dale wrote:

Looking for an example of requiredif that is similar to the example on the struts site but without using an index and using ValidationForm not DynaValidationForm. If that isn't possible could someone explain the index example for me. I dont understand the struts-config entries especially where in talks about Dependent[].

Dale Rieberger