Hello,

based on stack trace - I don't see any calls to my classes at all.
I use ReportForm extends ValidatorForm.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(Property
Utils.java:1789)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setNestedProperty(Property
Utils.java:1684)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setProperty(PropertyUtils.
java:1713)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:924
)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.populate(BeanUtils.java:729)
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:1097)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProc
essor.java:798)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.ja
va:254)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:142
2)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:523)

        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:262)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:198)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:2637)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2359)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)