From: Ray Madigan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:38 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] Ancient computing

Well - lets see:

Does older win this contest :-)

My first computing experience was in high school.  We had a room in
the science lab with an old IBM computer - I think at one time it
was the state of the art mainframe.  But you would program with
toggle switches, and you could save your program to rolls of punch
paper.  If the paper role tore or got bent you were out of luck.

Anyone wanna guess how long ago that was.

LOL