Hi there,

this  is my problem,

I hap a Map, namely a hashtable, that I want struts to iterate through,

Now the bean class of each entry in the map is
com.crm.util.TemplateBeans.IMGTemplateBean

where TemplateBeans is a class itself.

using the following tag

<logic:iterate name="RenderHTMLForm" id="imfFile"
type="com.crm.util.TemplateBeans.IMGTemplateBean" property="imageFields">

causes a ClassCastException, even though, I have checked and the object
class matches.

I then tried

<logic:iterate name="RenderHTMLForm" id="imfFile"
type="com.crm.util.TemplateBeans$IMGTemplateBean" property="imageFields">

this didn't work, I got a error stating that It was expecting a value of
class

com.crm.util.TemplateBeans.IMGTemplateBean but got one of type
java.lang.Object

If I can, I would like to keep these classes nested under
com.crm.util.TemplateBeans, just of eas of use and neatness. Is there a way
to properly reference these classes in the iterate tag??

Thaks in advance

Steve