Hi, i've a problem with url..how i retrieve the mapping of url in a jsp? for
example i have an jsp as index and an action-mapping as it:
<action type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction" path="/homeA"
parameter="/index.jsp" />
now in another jsp call homeA.do and i see index.jsp in my browser, the url in
my browser is .../homeA.do but if i try to obtain this url (with
request.getRequestURI() )i obtain /index.jsp and not homeA.do that i would..
It's possible in a jsp retrieve the url that i see in my browser (in this case
homeA.do) instead of the real url???
i'm new to Struts..sorry for my stupid question.
Modena