First of all I would suggest you to reverse the if order so that, it the
first if returns true, you don't' have to perform the other if
statements(Like now, to get to a consistent result, you should perform all
the three if statements); secondly, you could iterate trough the Collection
retrieved from the session[by means of
(java.util.YourCollection)session.getAttribute? By means of <bean:define
id="yourInternal" name="yourSessionScopeCollectionName"
type="java.util.YourCollection"?]

and, depending on how many if are satisfied by <logic:present>, you could
show the consistent links.

My 2 cents.

Marco