From: Nathan Steiner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:07 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Tiles

I am fairly new to struts, and was just getting comfortable with templates,
and now must dig into tiles.

With tiles, from what I can gather, you can compose your definitions in
jsp's and/or tiles-def xml file, and extend them, yada, yada, yada.

I guess my question is what are the pros-cons for both?

Thanks,

Nate