Dan Allen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Assuming I am storing a public file in my web directory who's real
> path is
>
> /var/tomcat/webapps/program/file.dat
>
> How would I reference that file in my Action class in order to read
> in the data?  My concern of course is how to get the path info
> preceding my application, namely /var/tomcat/webapps/program/
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dan

So even the struts-upload example doesn't get into this, because it
allows you to type in a filename but it treats it as a full unix
path, not a relative path.  How can my struts application work with
files inside the current application.  Surely there must be a way to
deal with real file paths of these files.

Dan

Daniel Allen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.mojavelinux.com/