They're only one action (/action1.do and /action2.do are forwards)

I don't know how to use validator this way.

You will need something like this :
- define 3 "form" in validator.xml
- use this 3 names for your action mappings as "name"
- use "attribute" to set the real name of the actionForm.

Perhaps someone has some info about this ?
[
Validator : how to validate only some properties for an ActionMapping
?
]

Nico.