From: Volker Krebs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 4:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [tiles] tiles:insert not working for relative path

Hello,

I've just updated our system from struts-1.1b2 to struts-1.1rc1.
It seems that <tiles:insert page=""/> only works for an absolute Path now.

<tiles:insert page="/path/to/jsp/MyJSP.jsp" flush="true"/>
is working while
<tiles:insert page="MyJSP.jsp" flush="true"/>
is not working.
MyJSP.jsp is in the same Directory the other JSP is.

Can anyone confirm that ? I didn't find a bug entry for that.
Or has something changed in RC1 ?

Thanks.

Volker