From: Karr, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: <html:errors/> not showing anything!

And in your deployed WAR file, a file named "application.properties" is
in the directory "WEB-INF/classes/resources"?

In times like this, if I can't figure out why something isn't finding a
file I think it should find, I like to set up a "file I/O monitor", that
basically tracks all system calls, and allows filtering or searching for
various strings in the output.  In Windows, I tend to use a tool called
"FileMon", you can get from http://www.sysinternals.com.  Unices have
similar tools.

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may
be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or
damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy
or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or
by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]