The inaugural meeting of the Silicon Valley Struts user group will be a
dinner meeting at 7:30pm on Wednesday, April 2nd, in Palo Alto at Jing Jing:

  http://www.jingjingonline.com/

Please send your RSVPs directly to me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> by noon on
April 2nd. I have participated in several group meals at this restaurant and
the food is excellent. There are also plenty of vegetarian options to choose
from. I hope you can join us.

Please come prepared to discuss group logistics going forward. For starters:

1. What topics you would like to see covered at future meetings.
2. Any suggestions you have with respect to potential speakers or meeting
venues. If you have contacts that might help us with lining up suggested
speakers or meeting venues, that would be even better.
3. Of course, we will take some time to find out a bit about each other and
our own experiences with Struts too.

That's all folks,
  Mike "Van" Riper
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. If you would like to get future struts-silicon-valley announcements,
you can join our mailing list here:

P.P.S. Yes, they do serve beer at Jing Jing unless your name is Mark
Galbreath. Just seeing who actually reads to the end of this message. ;-)